Demo Site

09 December 2009

Inauguration

Here it is, the inaugural post to my online film reflection journal/blog. I had originally planned to do this a while ago, in a notebook. I decided though, that this would be a decent way to keep it all in one place, and you can lose or ruin a notebook, not a web page. Plus if people want to read it, they will be able to.

The idea is that every time I watch a movie, I will post my thoughts on it here. It could be analytical, critical, or just emotional. If I watch a movie in the theater, it will likely take the form of a review. If I watch one with a bunch of people, especially if I've seen it, it will probably have to do with audience reaction, and the experience as a whole. Bottom line: I'm going to write something, whatever I want, about every movie I watch from now on... until I don't want to anymore.

I will, in addition, post things that I write for classes here as well. This is what the next few posts will be, since I am currently in finals period of my first term at UBC.

Enjoy!


Warm Regards,
Daniel Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment